100-Days to Clinical FITness with Planmeca FIT CAD/CAM
Start your practice off right with this in-depth course that will take you through the first 100 days of integrating your Planmeca FIT system into your dental practice. Learn the best techniques to efficiently scan, prep, mill and bond your restorations while maintaining clinical excellence in your practice.
This course is appropriate for beginners who have completed the required ELEMENTS for Planmeca FIT course, or dentists or dental assistants who are joining a practice that already leverages the Planmeca FIT CAD/CAM system.
Let’s get started…
- Setup for Success
- Isolation and Scanning
- Preparation Designs
- Crown-Lay Restoration Design
- Verifying Clinical Fit
- Finishing the Restoration
- Preparing Ceramic and Tooth for Bonding
- Bonding and Clinical Adjustment
- Bonus Lesson: Ceramics and Adhesives Considerations
- Bonus Lesson: Scheduling for Success
- Bonus Lesson: When and How to Use a Pre-Op Scan to Clone a Tooth