In the final lesson, we’re going to discuss bonding the restoration and adjusting it after bonding. You’ll learn:
- an efficient bonding workflow
- how to adjust then re-polish restorations
- how to clean up the resin
1) Post a picture and x-ray of a finished restoration to the forum.
2) Consider booking your team into an Hands-On course with us to cement what you’ve learned here and to learn more advanced techniques. For dates and locations, visit our events page.
3) Check out the bonus lessons.Next Lesson