In this lesson on Design, you’ll view a sample crown-lay restoration from start to finish. Learn the most efficient ways to design with the goal of spending less than 5 minutes during the design phase.
You’ll learn how to
- evaluate your scan data
- remove artifact data
- complete automatic and manual alignment
- find the margins for both gingival and subgingival
- adjust occusal contacts
1) Download and install the practice case files. Refer to the video tutorial to learn how to upload a case file.
2) Practice designing example cases from the “Practice Case Files”, time yourself with the goal of designing a crown in 5 minutes.
3) Take a photo of a good design and share it on the forum for discussion.