Live patient demonstration of an IPS e.Max crown
Learn what CADCAM can do for your practice. This training course recaps a live patient theater demonstration of an IPS e.Max crown on tooth 30 using the newest Planmeca Plan Scan and Plan Mill instruments. More than 300 dentists attended this live training presentation at the 149th Annual Chicago Midwinter Meeting (February 2014).
In this online training course, we’ll walk you through anestheic and pre-op scanning, tissue management for prep scans, materials, preparation and occlusion scans, crown design, milling, adjustments, stain and glaze application, and Planmeca/Romexis software intergration. We’ll also talk about the big reveal, and clinical adjustment.
- Introduction of the Procedure
- The OnSet Approach to Anesthetic and Pre-Op Scanning
- Preparation Reveal and Tissue Management for Prep Scans
- Discussion of Materials Considerations
- Preparation and Occlusion Scans
- Crown Design Sequence
- Plan Scan and Plan Mill Features
- Discussion of CADCAM Preparation Guidelines
- Post-Milling Try In and Adjustment
- Stain and Glaze Application
- What Is NINJA Dentistry?
- Planmeca Romexis Software Integration
- Reveal and Clinical Adjustment