3D Printer

This topic contains 16 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  AmeliaElen June 12, 2017.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Alex_GR
    Participant

Hi everybody! This is an excellent forum! Tons of valuable information! Congrats to all that contribute!!

I have been looking into 3D printers in the past month as well. Blue Sky Bio is making huge advertisement with the CEL Robox printer, which costs less than half of the Form2!! Does anybody have any experience with this gadget? Is there any comparison between the two printers for the field of dentistry? I would like to use it for the same purpose as Wally described.

Second question: Does anybody know what is the most reliable technique to 3D print models for implant cases with appropriate implant replicas?

Thanks!!

AmeliaElen
    Participant

Hi! I’m looking for the best dental care equipment. In this site: http://www.deviceinformed.com/medical-devices-global-directory/dental/dental-laboratory/dental-3d-printers/planmeca-creo are a lot of information about 3D printers, but maybe someone know or this product are really so good? I red not bad recommendations about Planmeca creo, but i’m interested are this is true. Maybe who can share wth their experiences?

AmeliaElen

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.