Dr. Mark Morin In Las Vegas

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Pharmascience December 27, 2017.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Alex Touchstone
    Alex Touchstone
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,

Thanks for setting this up!!!  My wife and I get in at 12 am…sorry I will miss out…I hope to see you during the event.

Alex

Founder and Mentor
    LearnDigitalDentistry.com
    alex@learndigitaldentistry.com

Brittney Gilmore
    Brittney Gilmore
    Participant

Mike way to go! Our office we be flying in Wednesday night as well and we will get to the hotel around 9:30. If that is not too late I would love to pop in and meet everyone. Our Dr. will not be attending the event.

Michael Flores
    Michael Flores
    Participant

Brittany:

I’m not sure how long they plan on staying, I won’t be there for too long as I’m seeing patients Thursday. I’ll send you my info and text or call me when you get nearby.

-Mike

Mike Kelliher
    Mike Kelliher
    Keymaster

I’m not seeing any patients, so I can sty up late! 😀  😀

Pharmascience
    Participant

Phytoscience Double stemcell for proof physical condition of human as well as medical fields

Double Stem – cell- like cells that generate these 220 the most important stem cells at birth the placenta is found in the center of mother as well as child, who are create inside it intended for the protection currently available stem cell bank. If humans lose his cell for any disease and problem, double stem cell help to visit make cells back.

For more

……………………………………………………..

Double Stemcell

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.