failed to send restoration

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hait May 22, 2017.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

hait
    Participant

hi im not sure if i can ask this question here or not. but when i tried to send to the mill it says fail to send restoration. verify the job server and network are running, then resend restoration.  please help.

Mike Kelliher
    Mike Kelliher
    Keymaster

Several things to try, but best to call SOS and have them troubleshoot for you.  Gotta check the WIFI router, be sure the job server PC is turned on, make sure the laptop is connected to the mill WIFI.  Sorry I didn’t see this sooner, hopefully you got it sorted out!

hait
    Participant

i bought it second hand i now i realise i dont have the job server pc. been so old, is there any other way to link the cart to the milling machine? is it possible to build a job server pc?

Mike Kelliher
    Mike Kelliher
    Keymaster

You need the job server.  Also there’s a wifi router that was part of the package, essentially a wifi network just for the E4D equipment.  I’d call SOS anyway find out what you need to do in order to get things up and running.  And I’m guessing you didn’t do any training yet?  If not start there, yes it’s not terribly tough but training will give you good foundations to get started and also teach you how to maintain the equipment which is very important.

hait
    Participant

thank you mike. i already tried asking through the e4d website but i have not recieved any response since two weeks ago. i cannot call because im not in united states. if only sos have an email address

Mike Kelliher
    Mike Kelliher
    Keymaster

Reaching out to see if there’s an email address for SOS.

Mike Kelliher
    Mike Kelliher
    Keymaster

Here’s an email you can use to get in touch with SOS:

customersupport@e4d.com

hait
    Participant

thank you very much mike i will email now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.