Hands On Course At Gillette Stadium

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Mike Kelliher Mike Kelliher October 19, 2016.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mike Kelliher
    Mike Kelliher
    Keymaster
    So this is ought to be fun, a few hours of CE at Gillette Stadium!  We’ll do some hands on exercises with implant and multiple unit cases. We’ll run through all the new stuff in the 5.8 update including the scan pattern for full arches.  And I’ll go over the workflow on how to use scan bodies and the DDX lab export feature in Romexis to enable you to get milled custom abutments for your implant cases.  Lot’s of learning in a really cool venue!

Register at:

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:158]
    Shea Tolbert
    Shea Tolbert
    Participant

Great idea for event location!

Mike Kelliher
    Mike Kelliher
    Keymaster

Absolutely!  HS is doing a sales event same day with Mark Morin, thought it would be nice to add a education session for users.  They didn’t have to ask me twice if I’d do it!!  Actually they did this last year, everyone got to go down on the field after the event, super cool.  

dockrith
    Participant

Course was very good Mike and I learned a lot !

Mike Kelliher
    Mike Kelliher
    Keymaster

Thanks so much, appreciate you taking the time to join us!  Glad you found it helpful.  Wish we had another hour or so, had more stuff to go through.  What a cool spot for a course.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.