I recently did my first crown tattoo…. will this be a new fad?

This topic contains 23 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Anna January 22, 2017.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Alex88876
    Participant

Crown tattoos are awesome 😎

I also like cross tattoos. They are very intimate and individual. Here are a lot of incredible examples 😆  😆  😆

Wally Renne
    Wally Renne
    Keymaster

here is one I did using E4D

SC Gamecock

Shea Tolbert
    Shea Tolbert
    Participant

Wally! No no no. Need a Tiger Paw on there not that ugly gamecock! 😉

Here is one we did. She wanted a pic of her dog. Lol. On # 18. 😜

Wally Renne
    Wally Renne
    Keymaster

Wally! No no no. Need a Tiger Paw on there not that ugly gamecock!

Here is one we did. She wanted a pic of her dog. Lol. On # 18.

Hey Shea I like that one!

Amuri
    Amuri
    Participant

Someone enlighten me where to get those from and how to get them into the ceramic 😀

Wally Renne
    Wally Renne
    Keymaster

So the way I do mine was order a food grade temporary tattoo FDA Approved to be put on the body or consumed

Then I mill a resin ceramic hybrid based block like lava ultimate, Enamic or cerasmart (I know these are very different and I lumped them together) 

Then I sandblast the ceramic in the area where the tattoo will go to clean it  then I siliane then I put bonding resin and cure,  then place the tattoo on the crown. Then I let it dry on there. Then I put on top a clear coat of resin that protects it. So far at 5 year recalls they are still looking ok. 

Mike Kelliher
    Mike Kelliher
    Keymaster

C’mon Wally I thought you were free handing those with stain, what a slacker!! 😀

James_Lipman
    Participant

I also want to see it, please show us. I think it can become your new fad. Why not???? Once upon a time I had done one small tattoo on my body and you know what? Then I had done one more and more. today my body is covered approximately on 10%. And I am proud of this my fad. Do you want to have a look? I warn you… The main topic of my tattoo is – rose flowertattoo ideas. I am a man, but love flowers very much. Here some of them  http://flowertattooideas.com/rose-thigh-tattoos-women/ Do not judge too harshly.

Anna
    Participant

I am not sure that it is a good idea. Prefer old-fashioned hearts, birds and flowers like this http://flowertattooideas.com/top-30-awesome-small-cherry-blossom-tattoos/

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.