Job Server Not Communicating

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Sanjeev February 19, 2019.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Richard Young
    Participant

Help! I am having an issue that SOS support does not seem to be able to help me with.

I am getting the communication error (ie. check network and that job server is on etc.) when I attempt to send a crown

to the mill. Also when I turn on my mill I get the same message indicating that that the job server is not communicating with the mill.

The  Henry schein IT guy has tested everything, says everything is connected,pings between the three are all ok.

I am still using the cart system but have downloaded all the Microsoft updates. Everything was working fine

up until about 3 days ago. I do not use the setup to communicate with the internet so viruses etc. shouldn’t be a problem.

Any ideas anyone?

punksie1
    Participant

I just fixed the system and it is up and running. The customer is in New Zealand and they have notified him that the system is working.

Thanks,

Laz.

E4D Support

Mike Kelliher
    Mike Kelliher
    Keymaster

Great to hear.  Laz has bailed me out of more than a couple of times, glad to see you posting, don’t be a stranger!!

Yen Lu
    Yen Lu
    Participant

Welcome Laz !

Sanjeev
    Participant

Hi

Iam encountering he same problem saying network communication error and job server not responding.

Please anyone can help.

Thanks

Sanjeev

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Don't have an account? Registration is free and only takes a minute.

Register