Thoughts about E4D Camera…

This topic contains 21 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  michalandrewjohn February 20, 2016.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Mike Moroni
    Participant

Amy- I have used Cerec as well, the problem with their plastic ‘boot’ is that it can cut the tissue pretty easily with that hard plastic edge.

The E4D rubber/plastic stand off can indeed be difficult to use, but it is more comfortable. If I run out of room on the distal of second molars, I remove the stand off camera and scan without.

Dr Doom
    Participant

Funny, I stop using the boot some time ago and anchor off the anteriors for stability. Gave up years ago dong upper 1st and 2nd’s with the boot on and just worked through it. The boots I do use are very modified.

Melissa Meyerson
    Participant

I have an isolite and honestly it gets in the way of scanning. I agree with Mike about the retraction technique and the fog. I also remove the rubber tip sometimes and just steady the camera on the opposing arch or my finger. I have found that practice makes perfect on scanning!

danielle James
    Participant

I like the stand offs to use always unless you are scanning a back posterior. In which case you may not have enough room for it.

Damon Jenkins
    Participant

Just to end this thread. I would like to thank D4D for adding my suggestions, I made a year ago, to the NEVO wand. 😉 And, I would like to thank all of you for your suggestions and tips

CHEN dhs
    Participant

Gave up years ago dong upper 1st and 2nd’s with the boot on and just worked through it. The boots I do use are very modified.

michalandrewjohn
    Participant

X-raytechnology is one thing that has undergone radical change in dentistry over the years. X-rays are a primary tool in theidentification and treatment of cavities, impacted wisdom teeth and avariety of other dental health treatments, Mark Walker dentist.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.