LEARN TO MASTER ONE-VISIT DENTISTRY… IN AS LITTLE AS 88 MINUTES
In just two days, our team of experts will help you and your team maximize your production, improve your techniques, and significantly enhance your level of patient care — all while streamlining your practice’s efficiency, and bringing more patients through the door.
We believe that in order to master something new, you need to get hands-on and really immerse yourself in it.
You’re not going to spend two days sitting in a classroom listening to lectures — you’re going to spend every minute actively learning how to take your practice to the next level …
Dr. Alex Touchstone and his team will work with you every step of the way, guiding you through how to produce a single e.max restoration in as little as 88 minutes.
During hands-on segments, you will learn the skills required to successfully handle multiple posterior restorations. There will be plenty of allotted Q&A time, too. Check out the agenda for more information: 2016-Planmeca-FIT-Hands-On-Training-Agenda
You will need to bring your PlanScan scanner, laptop with the most current version of PlanCAD software, your loupes and a desire to attain a new level of excellence with CAD/CAM in your practice.
Bring your team members too, and work together to build a smarter, more efficient practice that your patients will love.
If you want to develop the finely-tuned thought processes and skills required to seamlessly apply the Planmeca CAD/CAM restorative method, this is the hands-on course for you.
Here’s what you and your team can expect from this interactive two-day course …
- Learn the keys to creating beautiful, long-lasting single e.max restorations in as little as 88 minutes, saving you and your patients time and money
- Manage patient expectations carefully in order to perpetuate the referral cycle
- Understand the importance of gaining treatment plan acceptance for high-value treatment plans
- Maximize your production with highly-efficient multiple restoration workflows
- Adopt a logical, materials-driven approach to prep design
- Simplify your strategies for developing natural esthetics
- Speed up your scanning techniques while keeping them predictable
- Demystify isolation and bonding protocols
- Determine when, where and how to utilize Planmeca CAD/CAM for implant-supported restorations
- Study bridge designs and limitations
- Leverage digital impressions for more precise, streamlined lab-fabricated restorations
- Master a scheduling system designed specifically for the single visit CAD/CAM method
- Embrace a team approach by learning when and what to delegate